Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know that you probably have a lot of questions, and we are more than happy to provide the answers!
Take a moment and look through our collection of frequently asked questions. If you don't see your question answered here or if you need more information, let us know!
At Shoreline Children's Dentistry, we believe that education is a crucial part of every dental visit. We'll always take the time to talk to you about your concerns and make sure that all of your questions are answered.
- When should my child see the dentist for the first time?
- I don’t think my child will cooperate. Should I still come in?
- Do you take x-rays? Are they safe for children?
- Do you recommend fluoride?
- How will you keep my child comfortable if dental work is needed?
- What types of insurance do you accept?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- How can I help my child stay calm?